When Colorado’s challenging soil conditions begin to cause structural problems, everyone involved wants a quality and cost-effective solution. Cracks, heaving, shifting and residual water damage can be telltale signs of structural damage. Quick action is required to contain and minimize further damage.
ASR has built a reputation as a premier reconstruction company specializing in structural remediation and alteration of residential and commercial properties, and for providing the highest quality repair services available. With an intense focus on livability during the repair process, ASR takes great care to work in the most inconspicuous manner possible, causing the least amount of interruption within the property and surrounding buildings.
ASR performs the structural repair based upon the design plan and specifications developed by an architect and/or engineer. With every project, we evaluate the scope of work, provide a detailed cost estimate, prioritize the construction schedule, communicate the construction progress and timeline throughout the project, and ensure quality workmanship.
The scope of our structural repair services and solutions includes:
• Emergency Structural Stabilization
• Inspection Assistance and Intrusive Testing
• Foundation Repair and Replacement
• Basement and Crawl Space Excavation
• Resistance Piering
• Helical Piering, Tiebacks and Screw Anchors
• Interior and Exterior Drain Systems
• Sump Pumps and Pits
• Site Drainage and Grading Corrections
• Foundation Waterproofing
• Chemical Grouting for Waterproofing and Soil Stabilization
• Vapor Barriers and Ventilation Systems
• Structural Framing and Finish Repairs