Multi-Unit Townhome Complex – Denver, CO
Inadequate design and installation of waterproofing materials at exterior concrete decks and doors, resulting in water intrusion at decks, sliders, French and Juliette doors.
• 23 occupied buildings
• Remove and replace 154 elevated concrete decks.
• Includes removal of existing sub-floor materials, re-framing and installation of new decking; installation of re-designed drainage scuppers;
• Re-flashing and waterproofing using the Grace Deck Prep system; replacing concrete wear surface.
• Remove, re-flash and replace 180 sliding glass doors, 80 Juliette doors, and 62 French doors
• Remove and replace 14,400 square feet of siding
• Complete all associated interior and exterior cosmetic repairs
• Re-slope and caulk 151 garden-level windows
• Units occupied throughout construction
• Health and safety of residents throughout active jobsite
• Zero tolerance for defects in waterproofing system
• Minimal staging area for materials and equipment
• Strict adherence to project schedule